CTA roundup: CTA pulls video game ad; another CTA photo blog; NYC crush site
Here's a quick roundup on some news and notes that don't merit a full post, but which you may find interesting.
- The CTA last week pulled ads for Grand Theft Auto IV under pressure from Fox News. I find it amusing that Fox News is now the arbiter of good taste. Gimme a break. CTA Tattler commenters are already discussing this here.
- Here's yet another CTA photo blog: R.O.C.K. on the C.T.A .
- And here's a cool blog that has discovered the abandoned CTA.
- The U.S. Public Interest Research Group announces a video contest. "We want you to create your most persuasive video about why we need more and better public transportation. What’s your vision of a 21st century transportation system?"
- Here's the New York transit system's version of Missed Connections: Subway Crush.
- Get some cool L stop buttons here.
- And finally, check out these sneakers that represent all the train lines.