CTA gift ideas that didn't make the final list
Our friends over at the Beachwood Reporter recently came up with this list of gifts that perhaps you didn't see at the site:
- Maps: Never used.
- Authentic fake time sheets.
- Surplus Conductor to English translators.
- "I spent two hours going through this slow zone and all I got was this crummy T-shirt."
- Evacuation safety manuals: Like new!
- Surplus Frank Kruesi bobblehead dolls.
- Those extras 30 minutes per day CTA has been stealing from you while you wait for their buses and trains to arrive.
- Screws leftover from the last set of repairs that we couldn't figure where to put back in.
- "My other train is a bus" bumper stickers.
And there are more here.